Dorms. It’s an inevitable part of budget backpacker life. It’s the sacrifice we make to enable us to travel farther and longer. Sharing a room with a bunch of random strangers isn’t always easy.
If you’ve stayed in a dorm then chances are you’ve encountered one of these 14 Annoying people we’ve shared a dorm with:
- Snorers. – Please, do us all a favour and get a private!!!
- Sick people. I feel bad you’re sick but must you cough constantly?! I’m tryna sleep over here!
- The plastic bag rufflers. Omg. That effing sound. For the love of God buy some packing cubes!
- The person who goes in and out of the room constantly. Get everything the first time!!
- The people checking out at 6 am but decide to pack everything in their bags at 5:30am waking us all up in the process.
- The loud talkers. Who usually talk about dumb shit that makes your head hurt. Please just stfu.
- The people who are too cold with the a/c when it’s hot as balls outside or vice versa. Put a sweater on because we need this a/c!
- Messy people. You can’t even see the floor anymore because their stuff is everywhere. It’s a shared space, not your room! Keep it clean.
- People who are on the top bunk so they think it’s cool to sit on your bed. Uhhhh nuh. Please sit in the common areas.
- People who think it’s okay to have sex in the dorm. We know you’re on a budget and won’t splurge for a private but gotdammit there’s a washroom, go there!!
- The early bird. That person who’s up at 7am getting ready everyday when you’re just tryna sleep. Zzz.
- The person who’s alarm is going off but they don’t hear it (how is this even possible) or they’ve left the room and when goes off. Why me?
- The partiers who come in drunk, being loud, stumbling around and waking everyone up. Ugh.
- The person who forgets their key and makes you get up to open the door.
If you could relate – share this post, like or comment below!